Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Favorite Web Places

I was one of the beginning members in my mind to join an online car clubs of enthusiasts. These clubs has been by far one of the best places I have been in my course of existence. I have inputted and learned a lot of additional information from this communities.

Many of you know me as kingkole02 and my PT cruiser is a steel blue 03 N/A edition. I would not say I know everything there is to know about this vehicle but have learned a lot in every area. This vehicle as been a project car for many including myself. We have all grown and learned together to come into a common community of like minded people.

I appreciate all the insight and constant support for my idea and for many others ideas as well. We often feel as thought the world is against us, yet we find some many friend from great distances. A lot of us have tried some really off the wall ideas and have done some really tremendous changes. Some are completely unique while some others are simple, however we all share one thing, the enthusiast mind set for this vehicle.
Colby
Kingkole02

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Copyright Colby Butler 2008 All Rights Reserved