Sunday, February 24, 2008

History in the making

May 30th 2003,
I had purchased my PT Cruiser from a local dealership. It was a package that someone specially ordered yet never picked up and signed for. It was in terrible disarray when I got it; dirty and required a great deal or clean up, plus my cruiser had an alignment problem that was the handy work of the truck carrier loader.

I had learned that this vehicle had such a huge community behind it that this vehicle was like a family away from home. So many people became enthusiasts of a vehicle that was meant to market to young people. It turned into something the dealers had no idea that it would become.

My family had supported the idea of the PT from when we first received information about it in the mail through dealer updates. Originally thought up to be a small mini van, turned out to be a smaller compact SUV/wagon type of vehicle. We had lost interest for almost 2 years until our family required a new vehicle. If it wasn't for Chrysler's sales team. I would not be here today.
Colby
Kingkole02

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Copyright Colby Butler 2008 All Rights Reserved