Saturday, May 16, 2009

Muscle Car City Grand Opening











This weekend 5-16-09 marks the beginning of a grand opening for our newest local car museum, the Rick Treworgy's Muscle Car City Car Museum!


If you don't know what a car museum is, it is a place which has cars of older generations which have been lost through production and new model replacement. Car Museum's give people the chance to re-live history of mechanical greatest. Big-block muscle engines, boat large 4-door sedans and the cars we all loved as children.


During this opening Rick deiced to open with a bang and incorporated a car show into the functions as well. With the Museum's holdings of over 200 cars and the car show turn out of about 175-200 vehicles this made for a very nice day for onlookers and participants.
With the help of the Southwest Florida Motor-sports Club Council volunteers and others on staff, our cooperation was indeed helpful to the overall outcome of the event.


Unfortunately for me I had to cut my services short to be somewhere by 2:00 PM, or I would have like to stay and taken more pictures and look at more history masterpieces. Although my time was short it provided me a wonderful day of doing something I quite enjoy.

You can subscribe to my posts by clicking here SUBSCRIBE!

Please leave a comment, I appreciate them!

Colby Butler aka Kingkole02

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Copyright Colby Butler 2008 All Rights Reserved