Friday, September 12, 2008

SWFL PT Cruiser Meeting 9-11-08

So we held our meeting last night, first meeting back after several months of disband due to "season".
Seems the rest of the world is back to normal besides us. We had two members show last night and 2 guests.
A nice couple from Marco Island in there 2003 Red PT Cruiser GT with lots of add ons.

I had to discuss with the Victory Land owner that we were looking to change locations for a bit to see if that might get some members back, we have to do what we have to do.
I explained to her that it was nothing against the restaurant, we love the place and that we will be back off and on for events and things. So we will see what happens. We are trying to figure things out and this is the first attempt.

When our original president left and gave us the demand of the club, we didn't mind we wanted the club and wanted to develop it more. We are were seeing the downward slope. So it was time to bring in new ideas.

I have taking this upon myself, as many other things, to get the word out better about the club. It seems after we have changed board members, some of the club may not like that idea. It is what it is...we are an open club and I respect the choices of others. I just wish we would get some feedback as the job we are doing. We do not get paid to do this and take out time from our own lives to share something we each enjoy.
As the only active member on the board this month, I have released that my efforts need to expand. I will have to get somethings together for telling others about our club and see what that does. We all have attempted this at one point, however I have ideas others may not have thought of.

You can subscribe to my posts by clicking here SUBSCRIBE!

Please leave a comment, I appreciate them!

Colby Butler aka Kingkole02

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Copyright Colby Butler 2008 All Rights Reserved